The panels, with scenes painted with oil on canvas, represent Classical figures such as Music, Dance, Comedy and Literature and were painted by João Vaz. The name of other artists who also worked on the decoration of the theatre are also mentioned: Luigi Manini, set designer for Teatro de S. Carlos and author of the stage set for the Garcia de Resende Theatre; António Ramalho, João Vaz and João Eloy do Amaral (who belonged to Grupo do Leão); the woodcarver Leandro Braga; and the stucco carver Domingos Meira, among others.
In the Hall there is a medallion commissioned by the Évora Municipal Council featuring the Barahona couple who donated the building to the Council on the 14th of August 1890.
On the left of the Hall there is the bar, with a ceiling decorated with motifs that relate to its function, while the walls are decorated with the heraldic fleur-de-lis, a motif which is repeated in the decoration of other spaces, in particular in the large room.
On the right, there is a door leading to the cloakroom (today it is the reception), and by the side door stands the ticket office for the theatre boxes and the stairs leading to the third set of boxes and to the gallery. Worthy of note is the social differentiation which follows the conception of the Italianate theatre.